The Barbados Golf Association thanks you for your entry to the 2017 Sagicor Barbados Open to be held at Royal Westmoreland and Apes Hill Club.
We have included a few notes that will assist you as you progress through the upcoming days and are as follows:
- Registration will take place at both clubs (Thursday 8:00am – 6:00pm), Royal Westmoreland & Apes Hill Club; will be necessary to collect the sponsor’s gift bag and to reconfirm your flight and handicap index- we will not take responsibility for uncollected gift bags
- Practice rounds are available to registered players at: Royal Westmoreland on Wednesday & Thursday from 10:00am – 11:00am at a cost of US100.00 per round. Apes Hill Club Wednesday & Thursday at any time at a cost of US100.00 per round
- Tee times on competition days at Royal Westmoreland are from 9:50am – 12:20pm- Championship Men & Ladies and Senior Men. Apes Hill Club from 7:30am to 11:00am- all other flights
- The draw for Friday’s play will be published on or before 9:00am on Thursday, similarly for Saturday’s play via this website
- Results of the day’s play and the upcoming draw will be relayed via this this website